Program At a Glance
- Program Name:Applied Science
- Length of Study:-
- Study Options:-
- Location:Enginnering Building
For Further Information Related to Admission kindly Contact:
Prof. Dipesh Patel
Humanities and Social Science department aims to make a holistic development of the learners. The motif is to cultivate a higher degree of scientific and analytical temperament, to sharpen multi-faceted talents of the learners which will make them sound engineers of futuristic India. It is also the prime responsibility of the department to connect students with the values of harmony and humanity and to promote the culture of peace, unity, higher ethical awareness for the betterment of the global society.
The academic staff comprises experienced faculty from diverse fields. The high calibre of the staff comes across through the composition of the faculty consisting of professionally qualified individuals.
ASH Department of S. S. Agrawal Institute of Engineering & Technology, Navsari had organized an Industrial Visit Vasudhara Dairy , Chikhli on 30th August 2019 . A total 65 students from 1st Year Engineering Department and 04 Faculties visited the Vasudhara Dairy Plant.Students visited 3 different sections of Vasudhara Dairy Plant: Milk process unit, Yoghurth plant, ButterMilk Plant. The technical team of Vasudhara Dairy has explained automation of dairy through presentation containing many functional block diagrams and existing computerized controlled machineries.
Village Visit at Dandi
ASH Department of S. S. Agrawal Institute of Engineering & Technology, Navsari had organized an village Visit at Dandi on 30th August 2019 . A total 65 students from 1st Year Engineering Department and 04 Faculties visited the Dandi.
Tips and Tricks for Mathematics-1
Chemical Engineering Department of S. S. Agrawal Institute of Engineering and Technology had organised an Expert Lecture on Topic “Tips and Tricks for Mathematics-1” on dated 18/09/2019 for 1st Year Engineering Students. The Seminar was presented by Prof. Riddhi K. Rekh . The objective of the programme is to give idea about Mathematics-1.
Date: 18th Sep 2019
Workshop on "Vedic Mathematics"
ASH Department of S. S. Agrawal Institute of Engineering and Technology had organised a Lecture on Topic “Vedic Mathematics” for 1st Year Engineering Students. The Lecture was presented by Prof. Ekta R. Vajani.In the session, students were informed about the Vedic Mathematics calculations.
- Dr. Nisha S. Parekh has published following books:
- Fundamentals of Communication skills for B.E semester I & II with Atul Publication.
- English for B.E. semester II (New Syllabus effective from 2018) with Tech-Neo Publication. ISBN No.- 978-93-89835-92-2
- Dr. Nisha S. Parekh has published following Research Papers in National and International Journals:
- “Woman: In the Novels of Indian English Women Novelists” in Sahityasetu – A Literary e – Journal, Issue – 2, Continuous Issue 14, March- April: 2013. ISSN: 2249-2372.
- “Social Issues in the Plays of Vijay Tendulakar” in Research Journal of Arts, Management & Social Sciences; Gayatri Publication, Rewa. Volume – VIII – I, March 2013. ISSN: 0975-4083.
- “A Clash of Social Realty and Culture: A Study of the Selected Novels of Bharati Mukherjee with Sociocultural Aspect” in Langlit: An International Peer Reviwed Open Access Journal, Vol: 2- Issue 4, May 2016. ISSN: 2349-5188.
- “A Comparative Study of Khushwant Singh’s Train to Pakistan and its Films Version” in Langlit: An International Peer Reviewed Open Access Journal Vol: 3- Issue 2. ISSN: 2349-5189
- “Multi-Facets of Women in Shobha De’s Snapshots and Starry Nights” in The Criterion: An International Journal in English, Volume: 7 Issue: 5 October 2016. ISSN:0976-8165
- “Handling of Myth: A Study of Girish Karnad’s Play” in The Global Journal of Literary Studies, A Peer Reviewed International Journal Volume II, Issue 4, December 2016. ISSN:2395-4817
- “Towards Self-Awareness: The Evolution of Women in Gods, Graves and Grandmother by Namita Gokhale” in Langlit: An International Peer Reviewed Open Access Journal, Volume: 5, Issue: 2, December -2018. ISSN: 2349-5189.
- “Rejecting Hegemony: A Study of Namita Gokhale’s Paro: Dreams of Passion” in Langlit: An International Peer Reviewed Open Access Journal Volume: 5, Issue: 3, March -2019. ISSN: 2349-5189.
- Dr. Nisha S. Parekh has Presented following Papers in National and International Conferences.
- “A Brief History of Modern Indian Novelist” at UGC Sponsored National Conference on ENGLISH IN INDIA: LANGUGAE, LITERATURE & PEDAGOGY at Vidhyanagar.
- “Literary Representation of Social Change: A Critical Study of Shobha De’s Selected Novels” at Global Conference on CONTEMPORARY RESEARCH IN ENGLISH STUDIES: GLOBAL PERSPECTIVE
- “Handling of Myth: A Study of Girish Karnard’s Play” at Global Conference on CONTEMPORARY RESEARCH IN ENGLISH STUDIES: GLOBAL PERSPECTIVE
- “English Language Teaching in India: A Study” at Paper Presentation in IACS Sponsored 30th International Conference on Imagi/Nation: India/Canada- Past, Present & Future.
- “Tradition versus Modernity: A Study of Namita Gokhale’s Paro Dream of Passion and Priya In Incredible Indyaa” at 32nd International Conference on INDO-CANADIAN MULTIDISIPLINERY RESEARCH: TRANDS AND PROSPECTS.