Program At a Glance
- Program Name:Civil Engineering
- Length of Study:4 Years
- Study Options:Full Time
- Location:Enginnering Building
- Rs. 31500/- per semester
For Further Information Related to Admission kindly Contact:
Prof. Dipesh Patel
It is one of the oldest engineering professions, and ancient engineering achievements are made possible due to civil engineering. With the rapid urbanization in India, the pace of new emerging civil construction projects has also increased. This calls for the development of new infrastructure with specific knowledge about construction related design, planning, management, technology and activities. Civil Engineering department is strongly working on inculcating discipline, moral values and youth building. It includes the designing, planning, construction, and maintenance of the infrastructure. Civil Engineering is intimately associated with the private and public sectors,including the individual homeowners and international enterprises.
To be renowned nationally among exceedingly ranked civil engineering programs through our quest of distinction in teaching, research , and service activities. The Department will make significant contributions to the economic development of the region, state and nation.
To Excel in classroom teaching and laboratory performances to guide students for a professional career in civil engineering. Promote innovative and original thinking in the minds of budding engineers to face the challenges of future Enrich the academic activities with a blend of professional and competitive exposure. ©Facilitate and promote research and development in the area of environmental conservation and sustainable development. The department's aim is to develop quality Civil engineers who can extend their hand to build the nation with confidence and pride.
The academic staff comprises Academicsd faculty from diverse fields. The high calibre of the staff comes across through the composition of the faculty consisting of professionally qualified individuals.
Tachometric Survey Visit at Saputara Hill Sit
Civil Engineering Department has planned to organize "A Tachometric Survey Visit at Saputara Hill Sit" for stundents of 4th semester , which will benefit them in gaining the actual field experience.
Technical visit of "Sardar Sarover Dam" at Kevadiya Colony
Civil Engineering Department has planned to organize "Sardar Sarover Dam and it's unit " for students of 4th semester,in order to observe and study the engineering marvel,its components power generation and other parameters under the subjects 'Fluid Mechanics'.
Seminar on “Basics of ETABS in Structural Analysis”
Seminar and expert lecture on “Basics of ETABS in Structural Analysis” was organized by the civil engineering department on 31st January 2020. Subject expert Mr. Jayesh Rajai from “Shakti Structures, Godhra” conducted the seminar in a very friendly and understanding manner. Students were very pleased to attend this seminar as this will be very beneficial to them in their study. Total of 59 students were present in the seminar. During this seminar, students have learnt the basic operation of ETABS software and application of the software in the actual field.
Date: 31st January 2020
Seminar on "Research Methodology and Soft Computing Techniques forCivil Engineering"
Civil Department of S. S. Agrawal Institute of Engineering and Technology had organised a seminar on Topic “Research Methodology and Soft Computing Techniques for Civil Engineering” on dated 24/01/2020 for Civil Engineering faculties. The Seminar was presented by Prof. Chintan B. Naik. The Faculties got benefited in terms of the details provided in the Seminar.
Date: 24th January 2020
- Mr. Chintan Naik has attended STTP on “ Research Methodology and Soft computing Technique for civil engineering. ” at C. K. Pithawala College of Eng. & Tech. Surat from 02/12/2019 to 07/12/2019.
- Mr. Chintan Naik has attended FDP on “ Intellectual property rights ” at gtu innovation council, surat from 14/10/2019 to 16/10/2019.
- Mr. Parth Rathod has attended FDP on “ Student Induction Programme ” at VGEC, Chandkheda from 29/01/2019 to 31/01/2019.
- Mr. Harsh Patel has done Internship in ISRO FROM Aug 2017 to july 2018
- Mr. Harsh Patel has been awarded as “BEST PAPER PRESENTATION AWARD” in National Conference of Remote Sensing in GIS at PRSC PUNJAB in FEB 2018
- Mr. Harsh Patel has attended STTP of “APPLICATION OF SOFT COMPUTING TECHNIQUES” in Civil Engineering at SVNIT SURAT IN march 2018.
- Mr. Jigar Jadav has attended National Conference on “Smart Cities”, SVNIT during from 22/12/2018 to 23/12/2018
- Mr. Ankit Patel Has arranged 3 seminars in recent academic year namely " SA-II, SOIL MECHANICS, & HWRE "